Next 6th May Cybersel Group, Bitsight, Process Unity and EcoVadis will be main speakers at an expert panel discussion on latest trends in mitigating risks from suppliers and outsourced service providers.How are best-in-class organisations in regulated industries protecting themselves from risks originating from partners, suppliers and third parties? What best-practise techniques are employed to streamline supplier risk management processes – from vendor onboarding and enhanced due diligence to ongoing monitoring? The right approach and the right tools can ultimately drive more risk out of the business, even with limited resources.
Cybersel, together with their partners ProcessUnity, BitSight and Ecovadis, invite you to join an expert panel discussion on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 14:00 BST as we outline the latest trends in mitigating risks from suppliers and outsourced service providers.
Attend the 60-minute session and learn how to:
- Navigate the ever-changing regulatory landscape while ensuring operational resilience
- Onboard new supplier services faster while keeping more risk out
- Improve supplier assessment response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
- Incorporate targeted cybersecurity, financial and ESG ratings to augment your team’s assessment capabilities
- Prepare for next-generation technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and hands-free automation
- Implement a world-class supplier risk management program with limited resources
Don't miss your chance to learn from leading risk management experts.